I’ve been using Top Producer for the Blackberry for about 6 weeks now, and I will be posting some notes about usage and pros/cons for this device specific version of Top Producer. Overall, the application is a plus.
Here is the release notes from TP about this:
Now you can take 7i with you on your BlackBerry® handset and take advantage of sales opportunities everywhere you go. Easy-to-use and loaded with real estate specific features, new Top Producer for Blackberry lets you stay connected, maximize your productivity, and give your clients and prospects what they want – when they want it.
With Top Producer for Blackberry you can:
- Stay on top of all your appointments, to-dos and calls with the Calendar
- Create and modify detailed Contact and Lead records
- Synchronize your leads and respond to them instantly
- Manage your Listing and Closing files
- Direct dial and client call logging
- Wirelessly synchronize all your changes with your main 7i database
Remember, you move more business when your business moves with you. So turn downtime into found time with new Top Producer for Blackberry.
Click here to learn more about the new Top Producer for BlackBerry. Or, call us today at 1-800-821-3657 to purchase or inquire more about this exciting new product. For a limited time a free 30 minute training class designed to help get you up and running is also available with each new product order,
Click here to learn more.
These are the detailed notes from my presenation on Wednesday August 2nd 2006.
A software company’s perfect customer base looks like:
- people come in and out of the industry frequently – lots of newbies
- are other sales people
- Are likely to buy a product (or subscription) and not implement it – lowers support costs, hosting costs if a hosted web application
- Can *always* do some more marketing
Two different types of technology and productivity tools in real estate
- Lead generation – more leads
- Transactional Efficiency – reduces your costs
Steps For Technology Adoption
- Consider business goals – efficiency? leads? What business activities are you trying to impact and how? Write down your criteria.
- What are other people doing? (benchmark practices)
- Comparison shop (benchmark products) (have to have vs. nice to have features)
- Consider real costs – branding/customization, content development, product price, subscription costs, how much training do you or your staff really need, how much is support if you need it, can you get support locally, your time involvement?
- Consider your ROI
- Compare and select – create a spreadsheet, include pros, cons, costs, and have-to-have and nice-to-have features
- adopt, train, track – hold dollars accountable for results
Essential marketing business practices for the real estate agent today (supported by technology)
- Client IDX – Clients able to do their own searching, save favorite properties, have searches emailed to them – lead generation/efficiency
- Mass communication with past clients – email, direct mail, both – 12 direct/33 touch
- Prospecting and Follow up plans for different audiences – 8×8
- Automated Lead capture – web, IVR, stealth site, email, etc